What are Kidney Stones?
The formation of kidney stones is considered as a specific case of Nephrolithiasis. It is one of the common and painful urological disorders faced by humans across the globe. Though some stones formed in the kidney pass out of the body through the urine, some cause disruption to the functioning of the urinary tract system causing further health complications.
Kidney stones are formed when the chemicals in the urine that prevent the formation of crystals or hard masses in the urinary tract fail in their normal functionality. Calcium is one of the common element found in these crystals with some amounts of oxalate and phosphate. Different types of stones found in the urinary tract are struvite, uric acid stones, and cystine stones. The last two are quite rare than the first one.
Though kidney stones in moderate or mild amounts and size do not cause any immediate or threatening symptoms, significant sized stones can cause extreme pain. If left untreated, it can lead to infections to urinary tract system. The common symptoms observed are
- Pain while passing urine
- Cramping in the back i.e. kidney area or in the lower abdomen
- Pain in the groin in the later stages
- Pain and inflammation in the ureter when it’s trying to pass larger stones
- Blood in the urine
- Need to urinate frequently
- Burning sensation during urination
- Fever and chills will be experienced if there is an infection
It is very much necessary to consult a doctor if fever and chills persist along with pain while urination. Infections if left untreated can severely damage the kidney leading to chronic diseases.
- Inherited metabolic disorders
- Too much of amino acid cystine leading to formation of stones
- Excess consumption of foods with calcium
- Disorders of uric acid
- Excess Vitamin D
- Urinary tract infections and blockage of the system
- Certain medications and drugs
- Calcium based antacids
- Chronic inflammation of the bowels
- Unhygienic living and unhealthy diet
Homeopathy Treatment for Kidney Stones
Kidney Stones can effectively be eliminated from the body without the necessity of a surgery or painful medication with the help of Homeopathy. The constitutional treatment offered by Positive Homeopathy is aimed at identifying the root cause and solving the problem with ideal medication that cause no side-effects or additional suffering.
For more about the treatments and services offered by Positive Homeopathy, Contact Us now.